March 30, 2009

Wedding Cake

This cake was made for a couple that I feel is family. Let me tell you a little about them. They got married for what you don't see much of these days. They weren't worried about a big fussy wedding, or how much money each other had, or pretty much any of that small stuff I can imagine. Thomas & Beverly only saw each other & the love they had. Love, that's right, plain old fashioned, I wanna grow old with you, LOVE!!! Those two got married in front of a judge without a second thought to it. Being man & wife was all that mattered! Fast Forward to 40 Years later! They decide it's time to tie one on & make a fuss!! I was honored to be apart of the wedding!! Silly me, I forgot my camera so I had some friends take pictures. This one is by Sa'Mon, check her work out on imagesbysamon.com. And... heheheee... if I can figure out where I downloaded the other pictures to, I will add the ones that Sam made as well. There's a good one of the cake with pictures of the Bride & Groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your feedback!!